Terms and Conditions
Please take the time to review FLPX LLC (“the Company”) terms and conditions prior to using this website or the Company’s products. By using this website or any of FLPX LLC’s products you are agreeing to the Company’s terms and conditions below.
By using this Website or any of the Company’s products, you have agreed and accepted all terms and conditions written below. You must not use this Website or any of the Company’s products if you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: Other than the content you own, under these Terms the Company and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.You are granted a limited license only for the purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website. Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and the Company may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
RESTRICTIONS: You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
publishing any Website material in any other media;
selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
2. YOUR CONTENT: In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant the Company a nonexclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. the Company reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
3. NO WARRANTIES: This Website is provided “as is” with all faults, and the Company expresses no representations or warranties of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you in any way and in no way is offering any medical advice and or usage guidelines for consumption of our products.
5. PRODUCT USAGE: The Company only attests to the safety of its products when used within the Codex definition of food(1). The Company’s products are very concentrated and should only be used in accordance with its safety data sheet. Safety data sheets can be found on each product page on this website as well as at this link: https://www.buyterpenesonline.com/sds-files/. The Company’s products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical condition(s). Products manufactured and sold by the Company may contain materials that have not been tested or proven safe for inhalation. The customer indemnifies the Company from any liability for its products being used as an inhalation ingredient. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reaction occurs. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
(1) Food means any substance, whether processed, semi-processed or raw, which is intended for human consumption, and includes drink, chewing gum and any substance which has been used in the manufacture, preparation or treatment of “food” but does not include cosmetic or tobacco or substances used only as dr.ugs.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall the Company nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract to the Company including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
7. INDEMNIFICATION: You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent the Company from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
8. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. VARIATION OF TERMS: The Company is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
10. ASSIGNMENT: The Company is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of The State of Michigan within the United States and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in The United States of America for the resolution of any disputes.
To contact us please use the address below:
324 Airport Industrial Dr.
Ypsilanti, MI 48198