What is Linalool?
Linalool has a sweet, floral scent and is incredibly abundant throughout natural. Well known for its presence in lavender, this terpene is also found in flowers, spices, mints, and herbs. When isolated, linalool is a clear to pale-yellow liquid.
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Consistency: Liquid
- Odor: Floral, lavender, spicy, wood
- Taste: Floral, spicy, citrus
- Boiling point: 198ºC
- Flash point: 77ºC
- Solubility: In water, 1590 mg/L at 25ºC
- Formula: C10H18O
- Density: 0.865 g/cm3 at 15ºC
- Molecular Weight: 154.253 g/mol
Where to buy Linalool
You can purchase the Linalool isolate from Floraplex Terpenes in a variety of sizes at extremely competitive prices with free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States on orders over $30.