What is Terpineol?
Terpineol is a monoterpene with a complex yet irresistible flavor and smell. Terpineol is described as having a floral, lilac or pine scent with a mint, lime, and anise taste. This terpene is found in pine, tea tree, and many other plants.
- Color: Colorless solid. Pure alpha-isomer is white, crystalline powder
- Odor: Pure alpha-isomer is floral, lilac. Combined isomers is pine
- Consistency: Liquid/crystalline
- Taste: Lime, peach, floral (lilac)
- Boiling point: 218-221ºC
- Flash point: 91ºC
- Solubility: In water, 7100 mg/L at 25ºC. Very soluble in alcohol, ether, benzene, acetone.
- Formula: C10H18O
- Density: 0.935 g/ML at 20ºC
- Molecular Weight: 154.253 g/mol
Where to buy Terpineol
You can purchase the Terpineol isolate from Floraplex Terpenes in a variety of sizes at extremely competitive prices with free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States on orders over $30.
Looking to purchase terpenes?
ACDC$19.99 – $2,999.00
Apple Jack$19.99 – $2,999.00
Banana Kush$19.99 – $2,999.00
Banana Mimosa$19.99 – $2,999.00
Berry White$19.99 – $2,999.00