What is Terpinolene?
Terpinolene is an abundant terpene found in apples, cumin, and lilacs. This terpene is known for its sweet, piney, floral aroma. Terpinolene falls into the broader category of terpinene, having the same weight and framework of other terpinenes but differing in carbon bond placement.
- Color: Water-white to pale amber
- Consistency: Liquid or oil
- Odor: Sweet, pine-like aroma
- Taste: Sweet, citrus
- Boiling point: 187ºC
- Flash point: 61ºC
- Solubility: In water, 9.5 mg/L at 25ºC
- Formula: C10H16
- Density: 0.8632 g/ML at 25ºC
- Molecular Weight: 136.238 g/mol
Where to buy Terpinolene
You can purchase the Terpinolene isolate from Floraplex Terpenes in a variety of sizes at extremely competitive prices with free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States on orders over $30.